Thursday, October 23, 2008

Make a Difference Day & "What A Woman Wants"


Just a few last minute reminders to all my family, friends, and customers. Friday is "Make A Difference Day" and I will be collecting your used winter clothing through close on Saturday. Please make every effort to drop of any that you may have as there are several locations here locally that could really benefit by our efforts. Thanks to those of you who have already dropped of items.

Also, Friday and Saturday the 24th and 25th is "What A Woman Wants Show" at the Ogden Eccles Center. I will have a booth there along with several other vendors for those of you who want to start your Christmas shopping early. I have free tickets you can pick up at Green The World or email me and I can send you one by email if you would like to attend. This should be a fun event to get out while your husbands are deer hunting or watching the World Series.

Again, thanks for your support of Green The World.

No comments: